Available Paintings on Etsy

Friday, February 27, 2009

Once Upon a Time There Were 3 Little Dogs....



Well after being under the weather the past couple of days I am back in the studio and ready to unleash my creative juices! This is a shot of the very beginning of three commissioned pieces I am doing for a customer of her three adorable dogs, all rescues she has taken in and adopted. There is Bebe, Ozzy, and she even has a Taffy like we do! I cannot wait to get going on these as I think in the end they will make an awesome grouping to hang on her wall! Stay tuned!

If you would like to be a part of my Painting a Pup a Day project please feel free to drop me an email at Loveall4Him@aol.com . I would be happy to send you my current price list as well as put your name on my waiting list! 10% of each painting goes to one of the many dog rescue groups I currently work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment