Available Paintings on Etsy

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stay Tuned!

Ok, so I think I will be changing my blog posts from Day 1, Day 2, etc. to Painting 1, Painting 2...and so on...I am finding it impossible to complete an entire painting in only one day and although I do want to loosen up as an artist, I don't want to do so at the expense of the quality of my work. Soooooo, I am currently working on 2 paintings, I tend to do this, work on one, put that down for a bit, work on another. Anyway, I want to really enjoy this project vs. becoming incredibly stressed out to the max, thinking 'oh no! I haven't posted a painting today', so although my project is indeed called Painting a Pup a Day, my postings will be more like every 2-3 days, maybe even 4 if it's the weekend. I promise to have a piece posted either Sunday or Monday, so stay tuned! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment