Available Paintings on Etsy

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last of 3 Black Lab Paintings: Meet Bebe!

This is the 3rd and final painting in the Black Lab Trio, Bebe, a Black Lab Mix adopted by Patty Defee in Alabama. It was a true pleasure to work with Patty and to spend some time getting to know her sweethearts! 10% of the proceeds of the trio will be going to A Place to Bark in TN, a no kill foster and adoption rescue dedicated to the welfare of animals founded by Bernie Berlin .
If you would like to be a part of my Painting a Pup a Day project feel free to drop me an email and I can send you my current price list as well as put your name on my waiting list. 10% of each portrait goes to one of the dog rescue groups I work with on a personal basis or thru the artists group Art 4 Critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment