Available Paintings on Etsy

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Commissions & Update on Taffy

Working on a number of commissions...this is a Golden I've started...not done yet, but soon! If you are interested in having a portrait done feel free to contact me! I am running a Limited Special for 5x7 portraits on canvas panel for $65 or $100 on stretched canvas or 8x10 portraits on canvas panel for $125 or $150 stretched canvas. And I thought it was a good time to take a video of Taffy today...he's been a bit lethargic the past few days, but still eating & still wagging his tail...so we continue the fight against his bone cancer. If you know of anyone interested in a portrait we would be so grateful for you to pass along my name! God bless & thank you for your support & prayers! :)

1 comment:

  1. The tail says SO much!

    Thanks for sharing that one!

    All of you are still in our thoughts!

    Our word is TRUFF - kind of sums up Taffy=Ruff!

    ReplyDelete