Available Paintings on Etsy

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Still Holding Our Breath...

The blood work came back with not so great news...Pepper has a kidney infection & her kidneys are only functioning at 25%. We were prepared to say goodbye, but the vet wants to try & clear up the infection and then see if using medications & a special diet will give Pepper some more time with us. Time will tell...we are cautiously optimistic as she has started to eat a little bit after not eating for several days, but we will just have to wait & see. Fingers, toes, & paws crossed that this is not 'that time'...we just aren't ready to let go. Thank you to everyone for your warm thoughts & prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment