Available Paintings on Etsy

Monday, January 4, 2010

Bernese Mountain Dog Winter Pup Painting in OIL & My 1st live interview!

(Winter Berner, 8"x10", 
oil on stretched canvas, SOLD,thank you!)
10% will be donated to 
This is one of my first paintings of 2010! An adorable Bernese Mountain Dog named Berkley. The photo I used didn't actually have him in the snow, but I thought it so fitting given the breed and current arctic conditions here in Michigan! This piece may already be spoken for, but of not it will be available in the next couple of days. If you are interested in having a pet portrait done of your precious pooch, feel free to drop me a line!
(*photo used with permission, flickr id: kellygifford)
 
I'd also like to mention that I will be starting off the New Year with an on air interview with Red River Writers on Blog Talk Radio at 4:20PM EST! I've never actually done a live interview before so it should be interesting. You can even call in with questions, or just have a listen. Here is the link to their page. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and all the best in 2010!!

4 comments: