Available Paintings on Etsy

Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on Radio, 4 Month Old (Blind) Golden Retriever...

Quick update on little Radio, the Golden pup who has been in a battle for his life against the Parvo Virus! GRREAT news!It looks like he has won the battle!! Here is an email from Carol at Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue:

Just a quick update - our little Radio did leave the hospital today and is now living in his foster home (thanks Bill and AnnMarie).
I am happy to report that he was doing well on his trip home, and I look forward to sharing updates with you.
Thank you - everyone - for the prayers and financial support.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers & support, they truly made all the difference!

9 comments:

  1. He does look really lovely!! Pleased to hear he is doing so well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara,
    That's great news! I've been thinking about him ever since I read your initial post and I'm happy to hear that he's in a foster home getting lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!I've heard blind dogs actually do quite well in the long run, but it just seemed so much for this little guy to have to deal with at such a tender age!I know Oprah lost a puppy recently to the parvo virus, so it is a true miracle he pulled through!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tears of joy in my eyes after having read this post. I'm super happy for Radio. =OD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful news! He's such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that there are people who care. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much...and you are right, the people at Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue are truly the best!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling doggie! SO glad that he puled through and has a loving family to live with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that's great news. I love to hear about dogs making it through tough times - poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete