Available Paintings on Etsy

Friday, April 24, 2009

Westie Portrait Painting in Oil, "Loco" by Lara Harris

"Loco," 4"x 6",oil on canvas panel (SOLD)
photo reference:
Bojana Milivojevic
10%
of the proceeds will go directly to Michigan Westie Rescue
This is a small piece I managed to finish while continuing to work on several commissions. It is of an adorable Westie named "Loco,".I decided to paint this piece a bit looser and tried adding in some of the blues from the background into the white fur, and am pretty happy with the end result. I look forward to experimenting a bit more with adding different colors into my work, some that perhaps one wouldn't expect to see, but that seem to really make a painting some alive!If you would like your dog to be included in my Painting a Pup a Day project feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment