Available Paintings on Etsy

Friday, May 1, 2009

Beagle Portrait & Westie Portrait Painting in Oil by Lara Harris, Painting a Pup a Day

"Shilo," 4"x 6," oil on canvas panel 




"Max," 4"x6" oil on canvas panel 
(SOLD/Commission)
I've been busy painting a number of commissions, including 'Max,' an adorable Westie from Virginia, but I was able to finish a small painting above of 'Shilo,' an adorable Beagle who is currently waiting for a forever home at Waggin Tails Dog Rescue here in Michigan. I was so touched by his photo and saddened to hear that his original family had to move and could not take him with them. I do not understand how someone could leave this little guy behind, whatever the case may be, heck my husband and I moved literally halfway around the world from Australia to Michigan and there was NO WAY we would've ever considered leaving our 2 dogs behind! If you can provide a loving home for Shilo please do not hesitate to contact Waggin Tails!

No comments:

Post a Comment